Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Clause........

so, here's a bit of a story. Last Christmas (not on the exact day, but sometime around the holidays), I was enjoying a Rogue Santa's Private Reserve Ale, a wonderful brew that comes out just once a year. It was at that time when Seth (my then 6 year old) loked at the bottle, saw the picture of Jolly Ole' St. Nick on the label and promptly says "Santa drinks Beer?" My wife was not amused........



Fast Forward to Today. I took the boys out for a bite this evening, santa hats and all. So we had a good dinner, the kids actually behaved and things were good. So I'm waiting on the bill and the waitress tells me "a guy at the bar payed for your meals" What? I'm like, we can't accept it, she's like- "it's done"

so, Now I'm on the recieving end of a pay-it-forward trail and I'll be looking out to help the next soul that appears in need........

and Seth, yes, apparently, Santa Does Drink Beer............

No comments: