Sunday, November 11, 2007

170 pounds!!!

Yeah, that's what I weighed this morning- Nice, man I feel poor. It's no secret to my triaing buds that I struggled a bit keeping the pounds off this past season. Instead of my normal 156-158 fighting weight, I fluctuated at 161-164 pretty much all year. I did manage to get down to 159 for our local River Gorge Omnium climb-fest here in the 'Nooga. But that was it. Now, I'm 170 pounds, haven't been this heavy in like 7 years or so.

I'm not one that has to really starve myself to get skinny (and you shouldn't do that either), it's more of a struggle with avoiding the oreo's and ice cream, but lately I've been loosing this battle. Especially with the red holiday double stuff oreo's. My favorite thing is to break 3 apart, scrape the cream out of one and make a triple double stuff oreo....man that's good...But I think those days are over for now, unless I want to not eat during Thanksgiving, and that'ain't happening......

So, AJ, Tyler and all other Devo guys- keep me accountable....I'm a weak minded man sometimes and I need the help...I'll pay you back in quad hours next summer.....

carp

No comments: